Whole Grain Bread
- In a large non-plastic bowl, place 1 cup of hot water and 1 Tbl olive oil
- Add dry mix ¼ cup at a time, stirring thoroughly; continue until no more mix can be incorporated
- Kneed for 7 minutes and return to bowl
- Rise in oven (or a warm place) for 20 minutes (less than 100 degrees)
- Place in greased loaf pan (7.5” pan) & return to oven to rise for 12 additional minutes; remove from oven and pre-heat oven to 350°. Or try a free-form loaf on a baking sheet. Cut an X with a sharp knife about 1/2 inch into the dough ball before rising and baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes