1. In a large bowl, place 1 cup of hot water and 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. Add dry mix ¼ cup at a time straight out of the bag (seasoning side first), stirring thoroughly; continue until no more mix can be incorporated
3. Knead for 7 minutes and return to bowl
4. Set aside and allow to rise while prepping pizza toppings and preheat oven to 425°
5. Oil a large baking sheet and press dough into the pan, gently stretching to reach all sides.
6. Top as desired; try bloomfoods Italian Crumble for a tasty protein boost!
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes