1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Pour contents of bloomfoods Cornbread Mix into a large bowl and stir with a fork a few times. Finish by making a ‘well’ in the middle of the mix.
2. In a small bowl, mix 2 eggs and 1 cup of water (or milk for a richer cornbread). Beat well.
3. Pour wet ingredients into ‘well’ of dry ingredients. Stir with a fork until moistened; lumpy is okay!
4. Pour batter into greased muffin tins or a greased 8” square pan.
5. Bake muffins for 15-18 minutes or for a pan of bread for 25 – 30 minutes; until golden and firm on top.
**Try adding ½ cup frozen corn or ¼ cup diced jalapenos to step 1 for a new twist on an old favorite!